Monday 9 July 2018

2017/2018 CV

With the arrival of Stand #26 last week and the news that I've had a piece accepted for next season's new issue of VFTAE #9, I think it's fair to say I've had all I'm going to have published for the season about to end. Hence, here's a list of stuff I've had in print over the past 11 months -:




28 Newcastle Benfield programmes
2 Tyneside Amateur League programmes
Stand #22: Double G&T
View From the Allotment End #5: The Kindness of Strangers
The Football Pink #17: Extreme Boys Terror
Stand #23: Cologne & All That
View From the Allotment End #6: Asprilla
The Football Pink #18: The Final Whistle
Stand #24: Jobs for the Boys
View From the Allotment End #7: Bounty Hunting
Stand #25: Kill Yr Idols
The Football Pink #19: Nothing Ever Happens
Hopeless Football Romantic #7: The Kindness of Strangers 2
View From the Allotment End #8: Warrior Race
The Football Pink #19: Once Upon a Time in Argentina
Duck #44: Jack Devlin
Hopeless Football Romantic #8: World Cup 74
Stand #26: I Can’t Hear the Grass Grow


No comments:

Post a Comment