Tuesday 12 October 2021

Pigs. Pigs. Pigs. Pigs. Pigs. Pigs. Pigs.

 1312...


It’s no great secret that I hate the Police. I have done all my life. I don’t I knew a single bloke I grew up with in Felling who didn’t despise them. Frankly, there’s been little change to my opinions over the years, especially in the last 10 years when I’ve come to learn that Northumbria Police aren’t just evil, but corrupt as well. Initially, the Filth’s obsequious compliance when offered an opportunity to collectively tongue the corn holes of repeat, vexatious informants Robin Fisher and Elaine Cordes-Gray-O’Connell was bad enough. It became worse when serving Officer PC Kevin Doyle began a campaign of harassment against me, via the illegal but unchecked use of the force national computer and a whispering campaign that had me barred from the place I love best.

Obviously I complained about Doyle, but no avail. The institutionally corrupt internal investigations procedure, as ministered by Northumbria’s “Professional Standards” (don’t laugh) Department always finds in favour of the flatfoots and that goes back to Liddle Towers in 1975. Despite incontrovertible evidence to show the veracity of my allegations, Doyle and the clowns in charge of the “investigation” got off scot free, even after I’d taken it to the mealy-mouthed cautious collaborators at the IOPC. Not only did this grotesque abuse of police powers go unchecked, but a criminal, physical assault on me in March this year saw the Officer supposedly in charge, manipulate the CCTV to the extent that she threatened me, the victim, with assault. It wouldn’t be the last time Northumbria Police illegally tampered with CCTV footage on my account either.

There is one other case to discuss, and believe me we’re just getting started with the Misconduct in a Public Office involving Winton’s Peelers.  Last New Year’s Eve, about 3pm in the afternoon, I was attacked and harangued outside the Co-Op on Front Street by a pair of vicious thugs in uniform; 2242 Duffy and 8020 Oliver. Obviously I complained about this, but the corrupt weasel who was supposed to investigate this, 7720 Seymour, simply brushed it under the carpet. So I took this to the IOPC in early May, but with little hope of success. Imagine my reaction when I received this on September 24…

Dear Mr Cusack,

I have concluded that the outcome of the complaints procedure by Northumbria Police was not reasonable and proportionate; therefore, your appeal is upheld in relation to the first part of your complaint.

The specific reasoning behind my adjudication is based squarely on the fact the police did not supply the Body Worn Video (BWV) or the CCTV from outside the police station that the investigator relied upon in order to answer your complaint. I asked the police investigator to explain what had happened. Inspector Seymour stated that she was unfamiliar with the BWV viewing system and accidentally deleted them, though she thought she had archived them. With regards to the CCTV she wrongly assumed that in viewing it with the operator and telling them it was needed for a complaint it would be saved. Apparently, it was not. Both of these were key pieces of evidence in investigating your complaints and are no longer available. Your lack of trust in the police has no doubt been compounded by Inspector Seymour’s actions as the justified suspicions raised in your review regarding the deletion of evidence by the person investing your complaints have been realised. I have contacted the Head of the Professional Standards Department in relation to this, which I will discuss further.

You have alleged that it was the way the officers spoke to you compared to how they spoke with the Co-op staff and the words they used that made you feel discriminated against. The officers have denied the allegations and the police investigator has used the BWV and CCTV to corroborate their accounts.  Crucially, there is no evidence within the background papers provided by the police that the investigator has considered any previous complaints of a similar nature against either officer, as per the IOPC’s guidelines in handling complaints of discrimination. For this reason I have given serious consideration to sending this complaint back to be reinvestigated. However, in this case I do not believe it would useful to do so; the reason being the paucity of any further evidence that could be gathered. The Co-op staff could be spoken to, but due to the passage of time it is unlikely they will remember the particulars of the conversation between you and the police.  In complaints of discrimination we would also usually ask for comparator data. However, these are more useful in stop and search situations.

As the key evidence in determining how the officers spoke to you, and others and the content of their conversations with you has been lost, and the CCTV showing whether or not officers gave you the middle finger has been lost, I am left with two differing versions of events and no real corroborative evidence in favour of either. I cannot therefore determine whether they did or did not treat you differently or give you the middle finger. I cannot give you any real outcome to this complaint which is frustrating for you and no doubt a relief for the officers involved. The force has found the service level to be acceptable. However, I cannot agree with that determination due to the lack of evidence and the way the evidence available has been handled. I cannot agree that the outcome was reasonable and proportionate as I cannot access the same evidence as the police investigator. Your appeal is therefore upheld in relation to this complaint.

As a result I will be instructing the force to issue you an apology for the way the investigation was mishandled, thus hampering my deliberations.

Powerful stuff eh? Needless to say the Filth’s mealy mouthed; grudging apology went straight in the recycling. In fact it disgusted me so much, I made another complaint -:

On 31st December 2020, I suffered aggressive, intimidating and disrespectful conduct from PC Duffy and PC Oliver outside Tynemouth Co-Op. After making a formal complaint, Inspector Seymour was appointed as investigating officer. Her eventual response was a complete whitewash and failed to address any of the issues I was upset about. I appealed to the IOPC who have upheld my complaint about Inspector Seymour. They instructed Northumbria Police to apologise. However, I do not regard this drivel as sufficient to address Inspector Seymour's conduct. She deleted the body worn footage of PC Duffy and PC Oliver, as well as failing to secure the CCTV footage from North Shields Police Station, making it impossible for the IOPC to adequately investigate my appeal. My contention is that Inspector Seymour, in either deliberately or accidentally losing this footage, could be construed at worst as a deliberate act of sabotage intended to exonerate PC Duffy and PC Oliver, whose previous complaints she improperly did not consider as part of her investigation, or a level of incompetence that proves her utterly unfit to hold the level of responsibility she currently has. As aresult, I feel Inspector Seymour should be dismissed from Northumbria Police, prosecuted for Misconduct in a Public Office and that I should be awarded compensation for Northumbria Police's responsibility in allowing such corrupt practises to happen.

You’ll not be surprised to learn that Babylon didn’t agree with me and so I received this offensive pile of pig shit, entitled Final Response… Final Solution more like.

I have made some enquiries following the receipt of your complaint to help me gain a better understanding and ensure a reasonable and proportionate outcome is reached. I have specifically reviewed your previous complaint CO/10/21 and the letter sent regarding this, the IOPC response to the review that you submitted and I have reviewed your correspondence in relation to the allegation. I believe it is reasonable and proportionate to take no further action in respect of your complaint. Your previous complaint was comprehensively reviewed by the IOPC. The determination of the IOPC was that an apology was to be sent to you on behalf of Northumbria Police, which I am satisfied has been done and Inspector Seymour was to be reminded of the IOPC recommendations for investigations of allegations of discrimination. I am satisfied that this has been completed. I can confirm that neither officer subject of complaint CO/10/21 have had previous allegations of discrimination made against them.

Please note; Inspector Seymour did not deliberately delete footage. The officer believed that the footage had been archived; however it had not, so the footage was automatically removed from the system after a period of time, in line with data protection rules. This was, as explained, due to her unfamiliarity with the system used to retain footage. This element was addressed in the outcome letter to you from the IOPC. There is no further right to review the IOPC findings in to your complaint. This allegation has been made solely due to your dissatisfaction with the outcomes and recommendations made in the response provided to you by the IOPC.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with Northumbria Police, as your experience and view point is extremely important to us.

Inspector 7436 Waller(Force Assessor)

So that’s it then? No further right of appeal, while the corrupt Seymour who deliberately deleted evidence to ensure Duffy and Oliver got away with it, also gets away with it. Corrupt, self-serving, evil scum. No wonder everyone despises the Filth.

ACAB


No comments:

Post a Comment