Tuesday 25 July 2017

pigmeat

In the early hours of Sunday 23rd July, the Metrpolitan Police killed  Rashan Jermaine Charles. The day previously Fergus Beeley, with his nice accent and pink Ralph Lauren, had escaped punishment for a road rage attack that verged on the clinically insane. Meanwhile in sunderland, infamous BNP / EDL / Pegida bonehead Billy Charlton manipulates the drunk and stupid of Hendon in the racist Justice for Chelsey fake campaign. In short, it's hard to be a cop, but they don't really help themselves, as the following piece from C-O-N shows....



On Thursday 22nd December, I went for a Christmas drink with my son and my ex-wife. We had a pleasant night, other than a brief, unsavoury incident when this bloke confronted me as I went to get the beers in. I knew him instantly and, despite his domineering and provocative behaviour, I didn’t rise to his bait; I’ve never hit anyone in my life and never will. Instead I retook my seat with the family and thought no more of this unfortunate episode. He did though.

On Friday 23rd December, he made an allegation against me to Northumbria Police that I had behaved in a way that could be construed by a reasonable person as being “threatening and intimidatory” to the extent that he was fearful for his safety. Of course, this claim was errant nonsense, as I said to Northumbria Police Constable 2838 who phoned me on Monday 16th January to discuss the matter. Unfortunately, Northumbria Police are rather keen to ask “how high?” when this particular complainant asks them to jump, rather than counselling him as to the folly of wasting precious police resources on mendacious trivialities.

In all honesty, it is my belief that Northumbria Police have demonstrated a relentlessly oppressive and prejudicial course of action towards me over a number of years now. They have been extremely zealous in their willingness to adopt the role of institutional “muscle” in support of one individual who has conducted a campaign of vilification against me. As yet, I’m unable to prove conclusively why Northumbria Police have repeatedly been so keen to unhesitatingly accept my litigious bete noir’s account of events. Then again, perhaps there is another explanation, far closer to home that may or may not be known to the bona drag muscleheads who hang off the complainant’s every whim and word, as he makes his fortune in the world.

The statement he gave on 23rd December was the fourth time I know of that he’s made a formal complaint against me to the police. As a result, on each occasion I’ve been forced to endure the kind of swaggering, brutal policing that wouldn’t be out of place in 1970s Buenos Aires. In 2012, I twice dealt with phone calls from wannabe tough guys, doing their best Jack Reagan impersonation and in 2013; some bright boy flatty with a lap top came round and made me sign something to say I’d never engage the complainant in any form of communication, electronic or spoken, ever again. I had no bother with this, as the complainant isn’t someone I have anything in common with, having seen the true nature of his personality when he physically attacked a local radio journalist in a charity 5 a side competition, then took to social media to snipe at those who’d organised the thing, for daring to call him out for his bullying behaviour in summer 2012. His initial whinge to Northumbria Police, implausibly enough, was that I’d got his name wrong, which I still don’t believe is an arrestable offence.

Now in contrast, whenever I’ve had cause to ask for the help of the police, the response has been considerably less than adequate. In December 2013, I was mugged on the Metro between Wallsend and Hadrian Road, where the attackers escaped. I pulled the emergency brake and the cops came. Unsurprisingly, the CCTV on the train didn’t work and the cameras at both stations missed taking any images of the 3 of them who jumped me. Case closed; unsolved. Shoulders shrugged; I was left to deal with it. In May 2015, outraged by the Greville Janner case, I finally plucked up the courage to report my mother for the years of sexual abuse I’d suffered as a child. I didn’t do this simply for my own sake, but for other potential victims. However, despite having clear evidence of my mother and sister’s extremely close relationship with a notorious resident of Dolphin Square, who boasts of being a worldwide authority on Lewis Carroll, nothing came of my statement. Seems abundantly clear to me that some families get better protection than others from the constabulary; looks like I’m not inside the tent. Indeed when my sister was finally warned as to her conduct towards me by Northumbria Police, I rather feel it was more a case of a word to the wise from another one of the gang from around the camp fire, than a case of helping a victim. The police in Newcastle and North Tyneside simply do not respond with any degree of professionalism when I require their assistance; am I paranoid or are they incompetent? Or worse; corrupt? It’s up to you to decide.

In July 2015, with the assistance of two friends, I sought help from the Northumbria Police football intelligence unit, hoping they would intervene to staunch a concerted campaign of vilification against me on social media, which was being conducted by a onetime business associate of the serial complainant.  The relentless torrent of personal abuse stopped, though the guilty party did not apologise for his behaviour, much less did he face any kind of official censure. In early 2016, I had 2 bicycles stolen from the garden shed; while they were insured, officers made zero realistic attempt to recover them. All of the above incidents, not to mention an unsolved burglary in 1991 and an uninvestigated assault by a mentally ill Leninist who broke my nose on Christmas Eve 1992, show Northumbria Police have absolutely no interest in helping me and are firmly set on a course of action that backs up the conduct of the complainant and his acolytes, temporary as well as permanent.

The chain of incidents following the complaint made on 23rd December 2016 was the worst of the lot. Ignoring the specious and spurious allegations for a second, the lack of any corroborating statements or witnesses and the indecent glee with which Northumbria Police pursued the case, it has to be recognised that I was treated abominably. I really ought to have sued Northumbria Police for wrongful arrest.  From the aggressive and intimidating conduct of the investigating officer on the phone on Monday 16th January, she subsequently demonstrated absolutely zero empathy or emotional intelligence. Therefore, the dawn raid that had her hammering on my door at 7.00am on Tuesday 17th January, arresting me and taking me into custody for questioning, was perhaps predictable considering Northumbria Police’s obsequious deference to the complainant.

During the entire sorry incident of 17th January, the investigating officer was barely in control of her temper and seemed ready to fly off the handle at any second. In retrospect I am amazed she didn’t resort to either pepper spray or a Taser on arresting me. I was actually fearful for my own safety as I thought I was about to be physically attacked at any second. Perhaps this is why another officer, who didn’t identify himself, intervened at the station, as any attack in that location (unlike in my house for instance) would have been caught on CCTV.

For the whole of my dealings with Northumbria Police, it seems fairly obvious they have been on a power trip that shows just what heinous forms of persecution the police are actually capable of in these post democratic times. They aren’t interested in upholding the law; all they care about is breaking the will of those they see as irritants. I have been belittled, treated with contempt and humiliated constantly; such a disproportionate and excessive response has confirmed their wish to obey the instructions of the complainant when it comes to me, for whatever reason. Not only that, the way they closed ranks after I made a complaint about my wrongful arrest on the day itself, shows just how keen they were to cover the investigating officer’s back after it became clear just how badly she’d messed up.

When in custody, being referred to as “mate” or “Ian,” rather than by my title is just another insidious example of how the police belittle those they have contact with, where guilt rather than innocence is assumed. It satisfies the lust for power of the uniformed ranks that they can take out their power fantasies on the weak and the helpless; in this respect the police are similar to Militant or religious sects. The behaviour of the search team at Forth Banks was utterly appalling and totally unnecessary; never before have had I to suffer such invasive and personally humiliating close contact. The length of time I was left in a cell, denied paper, pens, food and access to legal assistance, was calculated to destroy my spirit. I did not need to be arrested in the first place as I had arranged to come down to Forth Banks to give a statement on 20th January; however, the investigating officer was probably taking orders from the complainant regarding case management.

The reason why Northumbria Police are so despised by the average citizen is because of the way they conduct themselves in matters such as this. It’s all about power trips. It’s all about social control.  The strategy they employ, often at the behest of their benefactors, involves harassment, persecution and intimidation of those who do not unthinkingly obey them, or pay tribute. Northumbria Police deny the right to freedom of speech; they violate human rights and degrade those who oppose them. I will not allow them to persecute me any longer. They may think the announcement of 21st February that no further action will be taken against me, unsurprising as I did nothing wrong, will bring this matter to a close. They are gravely mistaken.

Did I ever tell you about the time Vera Baird’s dog bit me up the arse?

No comments:

Post a Comment