Wednesday 18 June 2014

Curriculum Vitae 2013/2014

On account of me not getting to another Scotch Juniors game after Linlithgow Rose versus Bo'Ness United, football ended for the season on May 31st 2014. The publication of STAND #8 last week marked the end of the written football season, though with an awful lot of exciting print ventures in the pipeline. Consequently, as I've yet to appoint my own personal Boswell, here's my published fanzine CV for the season just ended. I've not included the 50 Northern League programmes I had pieces in, as most of those were for information only. From next week, I'll close the door on the campaign to blogging some unused pieces that I feel merit some attention.



Duck #4 (Stoke City): Geordie Unsure

Duck #5 (Stoke City): The Atkinson Diet

Duck #7 (Stoke City): We’ll Always Have Burslem

Kinnear’s on the Moon #1 (Newcastle United): All Fans Together

Mudhutter #43 (Wigan Athletic): Toon Charm Me

Number 9 #1 (Newcastle United): Herding Cats

Number 9 #2 (Newcastle United): Beginning to See the Light

Number 9 #3 (Newcastle United): A Club to be Proud of

Stand #7 (General): The Cult of the Personality

Stand #8 (General): An Interview with David Peace and Harry Pearson

Stand Out! #3 (General): View from the North East

West Stand Bogs #1 (Barnsley): Parrot Fashion

West Stand Bogs #2 (Barnsley): Darkness at Noon


West Stand Bogs #3 (Barnsley): On the Road

No comments:

Post a Comment