Thursday 30 August 2018

Glove #5


Issue #5 of glove is complete. It contains 40 pages of outsider literature by 26 writers from beyond the mainstream. I would love to publish it as a physical magazine, but there is a slight problem; I’m on Universal Credit & can’t afford to pay for the printing up front. What I could do is sell it for £1 for a PDF, which I will do if that is the only option. However, having had 10 people already stump up cash as subscribers, not to mention the contributors, I don’t want to let them down. What I would love is if people could use PayPal to send me the cash in advance. It’s £3 UK, £4 EU & £5 Rest of the World, including P&P, to iancusack@blueyonder.co.uk – if I could sell 100 copies, the magazine will be a reality.  So far, I've had 65 people pay up front. If I can get a few more, the magazine could be at the printers by the weekend & available the week after. What do you say? Can you help out a struggling small magazine that’s trying to give new & undiscovered writers a platform for their work?


No comments:

Post a Comment