Friday 30 April 2021

Blue Murder

 


As you can imagine, the last developments in the three cases and two complaints I’ve been actively pursuing against the Filth, have provided me with zero satisfaction. At the time of writing, I’ve been fucked off by the IOPC as regards the complaints about evil PC Doyle and his two enablers, ACI Hall and the semi-mythical CI Lowther. I’ve had a typically anodyne response from the IOPC, exonerating the three of them for their disgracefully abusive and corrupt conduct. All I could do was fire off an angry response to the one at the IOPC who allegedly investigated the Filth’s investigation. I’ve no expectation of acceptable redress, as I’ve reached the end of the road in the appeals process, but here’s my response for what it’s worth…

Dear Ms Turner,

Thank you for your response to my appeal to the IOPC regarding Northumbria Police and the conduct of officers Doyle, Hall and Lowther. You will no doubt be unsurprised that I am bitterly disappointed with this latest, establishment approved kick in the nether regions, during my exhausting and exhaustive search for restorative justice against a force who, collectively and individually, I regard as lazy, incompetent and corrupt administratively and vicious, domineering and corrupt operationally. I intend to respond to your judgement sequentially, but I must state at the outset that the headline question I would value an unambiguous response to is this; do I have any further avenues for appeal or complaint against Northumbria Police for what I consider to be an unarguable case of institutional and individual incompetence, intimidation and corruption?

As regards the body of your report, I am somewhat bemused by your reference to “allegations” that I received 15 threatening emails from one of Doyle’s few close personal friends, who served time in prison for football hooliganism. These emails were a matter of indisputable truth; I forwarded all of them to Northumbria Police’s investigating officer Victoria Dawson, who passed them on to operational officers, with whom I discussed their content, deciding not to opt for the prosecution of the sender as I pity him rather than feel anger or any need for retribution. Similarly, you refer to the fact I “allege” Lowther didn’t contact me. There’s no disputing this point either; he did not contact me. Your suggestion that these two facts are matters of conjecture shows your own objectivity has been seriously compromised from the outset. I would ask if you were working, not independently as you claim, but for the exclusive benefit of Northumbria Police, in the completion of your evaluation of the treatment of my complaint.

Why are you satisfied Doyle’s Twitter account was subject to adequate scrutiny when he was permitted to deactivate, and delete huge numbers of Tweets that contained abusive comments about me? I refer again to the description of me as being a “scruffy, fat, irritating keyboard warrior.” Is this a professional opinion, or a personal one, that you seem so keen to uphold? Of course, later you do go on to defend Doyle’s right to hold his own opinions, while purposefully invalidating my right to regard Doyle as a “swaggering bully.” What gives you the right to hold such contradictory opinions?

Doyle lied to Hall by claiming that he had left Benfield FC in summer 2019. He had not. He left in summer 2020, which is why he was able to stir up hatred against me later that year, partly because I am a member of the Labour Party and was an active campaigner in the December 2019 General Election. We must remember, of course, that PC Doyle had vented his spleen at me in a vicious tirade after he discovered I had voted Remain in June 2016, which is why he was so happy to see me threatened by ultra-right wing known risk supporters from North Shields in December 2017. On reflection, the conduct of Hall in relation to Doyle’s lies about this situation is not “sloppy” as I previously described it. Rather, it is dangerously incompetent or wilfully corrupt. This is where a legal intervention is needed, rather than you absolving them of all responsibility. They need arresting for this. Incidentally, I realise discussion of your motives for your conduct may be beyond this current forum and something that needs to be looked at by another agency later.

Whatever form the professional reflection Hall undertook is of little consequence to me; I do not accept she shows any insight, much less contrition, into her unacceptable conduct. Clearly Doyle will have no insight of his behaviour, having been exonerated at every turn.

To conclude, I am more than unhappy with the response I have received from the IOPC, which has amounted to nothing more than granting carte blanche to the thugs and morons of Northumbria Police, while simultaneously denigrating my character and right to oppose the vicious conduct of the so-called upholders of law in the North East.

I have one final question; how do I complain about you and the disgrace of a report than you have produced to maintain the appalling miscarriage of justice that has been visited on me?

Her response shows that the IOPC look after their mates and so Doyle is off the hook, when he should be inside -:

You ask whether you have any further avenues for appeal or complaint against Northumbria Police for what you consider to be an ‘unarguable case of institutional and individual incompetence, intimidation and corruption.’ With regards to this complaint, investigation and review by the IOPC there Is no further course of action you are able to take. If you have any new complaints against officers at Northumbria Police, then these will be considered by Northumbria Police.

Still, at least I had a response, however inadequate, as the report into the abuse and intimidation I got from those two imbecilic Flatties, Oliver and Duff, not to mention their invisible superior Henderson back at base, outside the Co-Op on New Year’s Eve is still awaited. The investigating plod Seymour submitted her report to “Professional” Standards (don’t laugh) more than a fortnight ago, but they are still “quality checking” (I said don’t laugh) the thing, or more likely correcting her spelling, punctuation and grammar, as well as making me look like the guilty party, which is what the supposed investigator of my third complaint, about the 3 neds in the VW Golf who gave me grief the other Sunday managed to do.

Having had to deal with 6 Plod that day, the only one to produce any sense was phone copper Moffat, who managed to give me 2 crime numbers; one for the assault and one for the drive-by screaming I suffered later. A week or so after some Polis called Page dropped me a line and said she was the investigating officer and would call me in a few days, after she’d looked at the SILENT CCTV. She didn’t. Instead I got this email…

The CCTV shows you and the vehicle on opposite sides of the road but with ample room for moving around. You pass the vehicle, and a male exits the passenger side before approaching the shop. You then return to the car (BECAUSE THEY WERE SCREAMING ABUSE AT ME, YOU BRAINLESS TWAT) as it is moving off and it then parks outside the shop. You approach the car and open the driver’s door. The passenger appears to be recording using his mobile phone and you approach the passenger and slap his hand (TO STOP HIM FILMING ME, YOU BRAINLESS TWAT). These actions could amount to assault and criminal damage.

It is at this point that the passenger picks up your bike and throws it a short distance away (CRIMINAL DAMAGE, YOU BRAINLESS TWAT). You approach the passenger repeatedly, coming within a very close proximity to him, even when he is getting into the car. At this point, you hold the door open; preventing it from closing and the passenger pushes you backwards once. Whilst this action is an assault, it appears to be self-defence since you continue to approach the passenger and prevent him from closing the door (IT IS STILL ASSAULT, YOU BRAINLESS TWAT).

The CCTV footage would form the key evidence for any prosecution and unfortunately your actions are very undermining in that you appear to be the instigator of aggression (IT IS SILENT, YOU BRAINLESS TWAT) before any action is taken by the male passenger and it is extremely unlikely that any prosecution would be successful. I am willing to obtain a statement from you; however it is very likely that there would be counter allegations made against you.

So, there you go; don’t you dare make a complaint or we will fit you up. Not only that, the second crime isn’t even referred to, much less investigated. On account of being left high and dry by the menacing tone of this email, I’ve just let the thing die. No wonder everybody hates the pigs. ACAB? You bet!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment